BOULDER BOAT WORKS LIMITED WARRANTY
Boulder Boat Works warrants all boat hulls for life to its original owners. All other boat parts and components are covered for 90 days following delivery of the product to the original owner. This warranty covers all service and repair to the hull and boat components from manufacturer defects, defects in workmanship, and components broken under normal usage.
Repairs outside of warranty will be done at a reasonable rate to cover parts and labor. All repairs will be completed using new or existing parts, as determined by our craftsmen.
Warranty coverage excludes damage caused by negligence, user error, misuse, or use other than for its intended purpose, unauthorized modification or failure to properly maintain, natural disaster, theft, loss, or accident, as determined by our craftsmen. Trailers, whether or not purchased through Boulder Boat Works, are not proprietary and are not warranted by Boulder Boat Works.
All warranty claims must be submitted via our online service request form and are subject to a $50 service fee. The repair must be scheduled and completed at one of our company production facilities at the discretion of our service department. Delivery of the boat to and from the production facility is the owner’s responsibility.
MOTORS & MOTOR MOUNT GUIDELINES AND DISCLAIMERS
Below is an outline of the guidelines and best practices when using a motor with our boats:
- The motor must be removed in transit and should not be left on the boat when being trailered. This puts the hull and transom in jeopardy of damage and will void any hull warranty.
- All models of our boats are coast guard rated for 5 hp motors or less. The use of any motors over this approved rating will void any warranty claims and may result in damage to your boat.
- Our motor mounts are designed to sit flush on the rear transom of the boat and installed with a longer bolt package (length varies with fit and finish of each transom) that integrates the motor mount with the transom and boats and provides the sturdiest fit and performance.
- For bright finish transom plates, we recommend a foam backing between the aluminum mount and the inside transom.
Buyer will use personal data which Seller has provided in response to requests for inquiries or in connection with this order. Seller may contact Buyer at any time to request updates or amendments to such personal data. For additional information on Buyer’s privacy practices, please review Buyer’s policy available at www.boulderboatworks.com.
RETAIL & PARTS – PAYMENT & PROCESSING
Boulder Boat Works accepts the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, eCheck, Personal Check and PayPal.
BOAT PARTS ORDERING PROCESSING
Part orders placed with Ground Shipping (Monday through Friday, selecting FedEx Ground, USPS Parcel Post, USPS Priority) are subject to a 2-business day processing time. Please allow 2 business days for these orders to be processed and shipped from our main warehouse. Part orders placed with an expedited shipping method (FedEx 3-Day, FedEx 2-Day, FedEx Overnight) before 12:00pm Mountain Standard Time (Monday – Friday) will be processed and shipped on the same business day. Expedited orders must be shipped to a physical address (no PO Boxes) for delivery timelines to be guaranteed. Expedited orders submitted on Saturday, Sunday or recognized national holidays will ship on the next business day.
At the time a parts order is placed, your credit card will be charged for the total purchase amount. Boat orders will be charged a deposit with the remaining amount due charged one week before shipping – see invoice for agreed upon amount.
ONCE AN ORDER HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, ADDITIONAL ITEMS CANNOT BE ADDED TO THE ORDER: If you’d like to modify or change an order, please call a Boulder Boat Works Customer Service Representative to cancel your order and initiate a new order.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Boulder Boat Works will refund all part orders purchased from Boulder Boat Works within 30 days of the original purchase date. Buyers may terminate all or part of boat orders at any time by written notice to Seller. Upon termination, Buyer shall pay Seller a reasonable cancellation fee for materials that are custom or unique for Buyer, consisting of (a) a percentage of the price equivalent to the percentage of work performed prior to the notice of termination less (b) the scrap value of the materials used. Buyer shall have no obligation for work done after the notice or for work done that Seller could reasonably have avoided. Such fee shall be Seller’s sole remedy for such cancellation. For standard materials, Buyer shall not incur any cancellation fees. Boulder Boat Works does not accept returns for custom orders, dirty, damaged or worn products. If received in any of these conditions, item(s) will be returned. Please include all original tags and packaging.
If you wish to exchange a boat part, please see the following instructions below. Please note, Boulder Boat Works only exchanges boat parts purchased from Boulder Boat Works within 30 days of original purchase. >>To create an exchange order, please call 303-678-0055<<
1. Exchanges can be made only for the same product, for a size and/or color change.
2. You will receive a Return Authorization number during your call. Please retain your Return Authorization number.
3. Clearly write the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box. Product returned without the Return Authorization number written on the box will delay or void your order.
4. Affix pre-paid shipping label on the outside of the box. The label was included in the box with your original order.
5. Please ship your item with tracking information to: Boulder Boat Works – EXCHANGE 0062 County Road 113 Unit E4
Carbondale, CO 81623 If the item/s you wish to return are defective, please call our office at 303.678.0055 Ext. 1 for the Return Authorization.