RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY –
Boulder Boat Works will refund all part orders purchased from Boulder Boat Works within 30 days of the original purchase date. Buyers may terminate all or part of boat orders at any time by written notice to Seller. Upon termination, Buyer shall pay Seller a reasonable cancellation fee for materials that are custom or unique for Buyer, consisting of (a) a percentage of the price equivalent to the percentage of work performed prior to the notice of termination less (b) the scrap value of the materials used. Buyer shall have no obligation for work done after the notice or for work done that Seller could reasonably have avoided. Such fee shall be Seller’s sole remedy for such cancellation. For standard materials, Buyer shall not incur any cancellation fees. Boulder Boat Works does not accept returns for custom orders, dirty, damaged or worn products. If received in any of these conditions, item(s) will be returned. Please include all original tags and packaging.
EXCHANGE INSTRUCTIONS –
If you wish to exchange a boat part, please see the following instructions below. Please note, Boulder Boat Works only exchanges boat parts purchased from Boulder Boat Works within 30 days of original purchase. >>To create an exchange order, please call 303-678-0055<<
1. Exchanges can be made only for the same product, for a size and/or color change.
2. You will receive a Return Authorization number during your call. Please retain your Return Authorization number.
3. Clearly write the Return Authorization number on the outside of the box. Product returned without the Return Authorization number written on the box will delay or void your order.
4. Affix pre-paid shipping label on the outside of the box. The label was included in the box with your original order.
5. Please ship your item with tracking information to: Boulder Boat Works – EXCHANGE 0062 County Road 113 Unit E4
Carbondale, CO 81623 If the item/s you wish to return are defective, please call our office at 303.678.0055 Ext. 1 for the Return Authorization.